Do you know what is Facebook LIVE?
Mostly of us, we don’t know it yet. But this is a new platform that Facebook is testing out.
Based on trends, video marketing is getting hotter in 2016. And what’s more hotter when it is live streaming. You have heard about Periscope, Blab, Snap Chat? They are all video live streaming. Millions of people are watching it live.
Facebook want all their subscribers to stay in Facebook so they introduce the Facebook LIVE.
So what is it?
Facebook LIVE is a video live streaming that people watching you LIVE in action in real time. No cuts, as in real time!
I tested it when I attended a event. My friend who did not attend able to watch it while at work. They are happy to see the live actions on the video. They thank me afterwards because they feel like they are in the event and they feel the excitement of everyone.
How to get it?
Make sure you have a updated software. It’s only applicable to IOS users for now. Maybe soon will be applicable to android users.
You can use Facebook LIVE in your personal page. There is no limit in taking a video.
If you have a Fan Page they call Facebook mentions. You need a large followers and high engagement before you can have it. I don’t know why.
Using Facebook LIVE will grow your followers and fans if you do it consistently. By interacting and engaging directly with them in real time.
If you’re friends missed your LIVE broadcasting, they can view it later because it’s posted in your wall. So, they don’t have to worry about it.
Just pressing a button, you can be LIVE even you don’t have technical skills. Is’nt amazing!
So below are 11 TIPS that I would like to share with you.
- Tell your friends ahead of time when you are broadcasting LIVE
- Make sure you have a strong signal before going LIVE. Because If you have weak signal your broadcast will be pause and your video quality will be poor. I tested it when I attended the event and some part of the video I took is poor quality when my signal get lost and weak.
- Write a very good description of what you will be broadcasting. It will make your friends, friends and friends curious and to get their attention to watch it.
- Greet your friends who viewing in your LIVE broadcast. They will be excited that you mentioned their name . Ask them to make comments and respond to them LIVE.
- The longer you broadcast, the more people who will view it. Why so, because your friends and other friends will discover it and chances are they might share video as well.
Yes, they do share your video in their timeline. My friends did it when they discover I’am taking a LIVE video of the event. I would suggest at least minimum of 5 minutes and maximum of 30 minutes.
- Ask them to subscribe in the subscribe button of the video to get notification when you go LIVE.
- What to say? Just share your story. People will love it and they can relay with it.
- If you have a few followers. That is okay, everyone starts from zero, right? Do it anyways!
By doing it consistently, your followers will grow.
- DO NOT pitch your business. People in Facebook love to be entertain. They don’t like to be sold. So don’t pitch them with your opportunity. Give them value content video and they will like you for that. So if they like you, they will trust you. If they trust you, then, they will buy from you.
- Your video can be downloaded in your Youtube Channel as well.
- Lastly, be creative. Try different things, like, when is the best time that people view my LIVE broadcast? What topic my friends engage more? So think outside the box to be creative.
Test it out!!
If you get value on it, fell free to share with your friends, tag, like and comments below.
To Your Success,
Text/Call: (845) 598-7272
P.S. Does You Upline Have a Step-by-Step Blueprint For Your ONLINE Marketing Success? If Not, Check This Out (Unless You Already Got Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access