The topic I will share with you is
8 Tips on How to Get Into Action Habit
Let me ask this question.
Are you the person who is procrastinator, perfectionists, always using excuses all the time and using those excuses to delay the task that you supposed to do?
Are you a person who bought a software, training, or join a new company, got excited, loss momentum along the way and keep asking yourself…. what I'm missing?
If you are,
Listen up because I will share with you what I learned from the Magic of Thinking BIG. This was my first book that helped and open my eyes in the business world.
More explanations in the videos but here is the summary.
Here are my takeaways….
1. Be a Doer not a Dont'er – what does it mean is, be a person that who does all the things done. Just like a Michael Jackson tagline is ” Just Do It”
2. Dont wait until the circumstance is perfect – dont be a perfectionist because if you delaying the things that yo need it to be done, it means you are delaying your success.
3. Good Ideas are Good if You Act Upon it – it is been said and surveyed that mostly a lot of good ideas goes into waste because they never implement on it. And those person who put actions on their ideas they became the millionaires, billionaires and sought leader that you see now.
4. Do what your Fear and you're Fear will disappear- there is only one word how to conquer your fear and that is ACTION! Action will cure your fear and your action will help you build your self confidence
5. Don't wait for the spirit to move you, instead you move the spirit Click To Tweet– more on the videos
6. Start now no matter what the circumstances is –
7. Get into action mode – remember get things done to business and dont waste your time getting ready to act.
8. Be a volunteer and be Active
There you have it, the 8 Tips on How to Get Into Action Habit.
If you enjoyed this video and blog post today, give a thumbs up on my You Tube channel, feel free to like, comment and share it. Much appreciated!